Video Brcohure will bring you to a very interesting competitive edge. It is time for you to enhance your talented designs with videos. We all know how engaging the videos are when it comes to hitting the right target clients. Therefore, combining the print, video and sound will certainly give you or your client’s advertising a whole new twist and interaction with readers.
Video Brochures insert a printed packaging with a micro-thin LCD screen, PCB boards, speakers and rechargeable lithium batteries along with a USB connection that allows for change of video and recharging of the unit. These VIDEO inserts have multiple uses: They can be used for direct marketing advertising and promotions. They allow playing video clips of all kinds of formats. To have a better idea, I have attached few pictures and at the meantime I will be more than happy to discuss with you how this video-in-print could benefit your magazine.
The characteristic of video brochure:
• Fully portable, the device starts from an ultra slim 6mm and a low 100grams in weight.
• The promotional video message can be changed, multiple videos can be loaded onto the hard drive and buttons can be included to play different videos.
• The hardware options, such as adding a selection of pause, play, volume buttons and all Video cards
• Include a built in speaker for high quality audio
• The card is rechargeable via a standard micro USB cable than plug into this socket.
• The internal hard drive can be specified to allow video lengths from a few minutes to several hours
• The size of the screen can vary according to the size you require with options ranging from 2.3 inches to 10 inches.
• HD/IPS and touchscreen is also available upon request
• The screens can also be made into presentation boxes
Contact Person: Mr. Tony
Tel: +86 15914048072